Cctv cameras

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_0439.JPG
IMG_0437.JPG
Sorted all problems had connecting Dvr to iPhone but now got another I have a genie 16ch Dvr got 3 cams on but just got a floureon 4cam kit the thing I got now is the floureon cams don't work on the genie do I need to change any settings on Dvr thanks

Sponsored Links
Don't think a camera with 1500tvl is going to work with a dvr that is 6-7 years old
Hope your haven't spent a lot on these bits

No 38 quid for the floureon kit but to be honest the Dvr that comes with it is abit cheap so if I wanted to add cams to the genie what cams do I need .the one I got up already look the same but different name and it's took me 3 yrs to connect to my phone thanks

Sponsored Links
Any standard up to possibly 600tvl cameras but they are going to look poor against hd cameras ! The other option Is a multi format camera so at least you can switch them to a better format at a later date

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back