CCTV Qustions

Sponsored Links
This advice should be made sticky.

Speak to Stuart on the sales desk at cctvdirect.

As for Swann . No, no and thrice no!

Sponsored Links
I`m more and more for proper licensing, but look what SIA achieved NOTHING, same as Part P.

ive got over 10 grands worth of cctv, love the stuff.

just about to buy a texecom 48 intruder alarm system to go with it, and a gjd lighting system in the near future.

just moved so dont have the cctv up yet, got to do boring decorating first.

by the way ebay is your friend, not for cheap tat but the good stuff...

Bit of a bold statement that don't you think?

Especially when you don't know what a resistor is.
How much help are you going to need putting this kit in?

who says i dont no what a resistor is? i got confused not remembering if it was a resisitor, diode etc that was used with alarm systems, when i was researching alarm systems, i may need a little help in setting the alarm up as i have never ever had a interest in alarms before.

as for my cctv, i installed it perfectly fine at my last house and have been using cctv for 15 + years, if you read properly i said i recently moved and have not installed the cctv at the new house i wont require any help in installing my cctv, i wont need any help in installing the lighting system either.

i also take great delight in knowing my cctv system is on par or beats anything else out there.

Love to see the "spec" that beats anything out there ( or on a par).
What cameras are you using? Lenses ? Lux rates? IR what type? DVR/NVR ?
Coax/RG/Fibre Otic/Wireless tramsmission?
Power supplies?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back