CCTV system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Caught an armed robbery on a CCTV system I installed. Got called back to assist the owner retreive the footage from the DVR.

About a week later some stills were released from the CCTV and pubished in the news paper.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co....9684543.CCTV_images_bid_to_catch_cash_robbers

This is the image the paper published:
manstonrobbery.jpg

Here's the actual image that was captured:
24th.jpg

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Goes to show the discrepancy that the public have over CCTV. With sh1te images like that shown.
Then again seen real systems like that!!
People thinking screwing things to the wall is all there is to it :rolleyes:
Fitters ehh...................

Makes you wonder just what the dear old T&A hoped to achieve publishing such a distorted image.
They'd have been better leaving yours 'as is' rather than trying to enlarge it.

Even enlarged it's still ok. I don't know where they got the image from. The police must have done a screen grab from the DVD they were given and supplied the t&a

25.jpg

Sponsored Links
If you don't mind me asking, what was the man in the image after? A knife surely indicated something of high value.

Doesn't matter, i read the article :oops:

The two victims are behind the black triangles. It was a business banking a chunk of cash.

I dont suppose the cctv equipment used here was purchased from ebay,moplins or china direct.
Professional equipment and a professional installer = professional results.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back