Celebrity Lookalikes

Sponsored Links
we've got my niece and her friend staying at the mo and her friends Alex Parks, what a lovely voice she's got.
name dropping? me? :cool:

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
we've got my niece and her friend staying at the mo and her friends Alex Parks, what a lovely voice she's got.

Yeah, I've heard a few of her tracks - agree about the good voice :) I think she has matured a lot since Fame Academy :p

Gary_M said:
Richardp said:

Yeah, I've heard a few of her tracks - agree about the good voice :) I think she has matured a lot since Fame Academy :p
she's fed up with being famous and were trying to convince her of the benifits ;)

markie said:
People say i look like Tom Cruise, over the phone. :LOL:
is that when your standing in a hole in the ground with a phone in your hand. :LOL: eating afterbirth yuk!

Look at the Cherie Blair lookalike, I wonder how much she pays to get her hair done, looks better than the original to me. :D

hermes said:
Look at the Cherie Blair lookalike, I wonder how much she pays to get her hair done, looks better than the original to me. :D

£7.50, and worth every penny :)

hermes said:

The second one is a pretty close likeness actually :eek:

The better ones, IMHO, are;

Elton, Rowan as Mr Bean, Del Boy, Lesley Joseph, Meg Ryan, Raisa Gorby, Eddie Murph.

You can see that 50% of looking like someone is striking a pose or mannerism that is well-associated with that person, like Charlie fiddling with his cuffs.

Tony Blair - Steve Webber is AWFUL! While John Brolly is nearly there.

But the best for me were the Paul Macs.

SAD GIT, or what!!

Sponsored Links
Back