Central heating/ hot water/ boiler Learning in a new house

With the time that you have on your hands, I am sure other threads/ forums would not disappoint and keep you occupied..

P.S. Maybe its the spell checker that is disppointing you!! :idea:

Sponsored Links
That's twice you've mentioned the spellcheck thing, aren't you clever? :rolleyes:

Well I have been out for a while delivering doom and gloom to those annoying people called customers, while removing them of wads of money, amazing how much I can earn from 9.00am till 1.00pm, snoozed a lot of the afternoon away, I was hopeing to come back to some witty repartee, but no, sadly it's still only at the spellchecker comment stage......

I came back onto this post , for interest , must admit O.P cannot see why you adopted this type of attitude , toward's some on here ???????

Sponsored Links
sooey, now that we have got you to count till 2, how about spellchecker for a third time?? :D

Now that we know pedantic's itinerary is mostly free after robbing banks and launching rockets, how about a lesson or two for correct English spelling while he is not snoozing..lol

transam, my attitude is to learn and discuss which is clearly reflected in my posts, which you would only accept if you are not a plumber.
I am sure you are also aware of how respected and trusted most plumbers are..

transam, my attitude is to learn and discuss which is clearly reflected in my posts, which you would only accept if you are not a plumber.
I am sure you are also aware of how respected and trusted most plumbers are..

So as a rule you don't respect or trust most plumbers, yet you make a habit of coming on here to ask for their help whenever things go tits up.
I suppose you're one of those people who likes to look down their nose at people who work with their hands, but can't knock a nail in a wall without help.
Go on then, I'm just dying for you to give another list of your "achievements".

spellcheck that lot you gobs*&^e :evil:

Comb on parsnip, Wat tha fcku is a spelchker, an can u hury wiv ur replys as i am avin truble keapin up, jeeez a wulrd filed wiv wunkas ;)

sooey
This forum is not to discuss my achievements.. we'll leave that for another day.. Do you think plumbers own this place and in which post did I ask for a "plumber only" to reply to my post?

Truth hurts, that's all...

pedantic, I know guys like u have trouble keeping up..lol, as you have signed off brilliantly for yourself in the end of what you wrote...

:D :D

sooey
Getting cleverer or what?? Can't think of anything else than spellchecker? lol

Start counting again..

Do you think plumbers own this place and in which post did I ask for a "plumber only" to reply to my post?

I've just had a quick look through your post history.
Would you like me to start counting how many times you've posted questions on here which any reasonable person would be looking for a plumber to reply to, as opposed to a brain surgeon or a gardner?
Or how many times you've had helpful replies off the very same people you look down on with such disdain?
Like I said, you're a gobs***e. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sooey
In all those posts, you must have overlooked how profusely I've thanked them all. Alas you have not figured anywhere in any of those threads..lol

Ignorant as you are, you even ignored that my post regarding "most" plumbers on this thread was meant for the likes of you and pedantic..

As you have time to kill, I recommend reading more of my threads to enhance your skills..lol

In answer to your original question. I think you should get yourself a nice Ravenheat combi and all your problems will be over. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back