Central Heating Plan for Large House

No one has discussed the requirements with the owner yet!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I only speak BBC English.

Perhaps I need to learn more Scottish!

After 5 pages of trash, there are in fact good, well made boilers available. They can be fitted with on-board controls to give the best control, convenience and fuel economy. This includes cascade controls for multiple boilers and for multiple zones if required. Remotes, wireless and Apps can all be added.

After 5 pages of trash, there are in fact good, well made boilers available. They can be fitted with on-board controls to give the best control, convenience and fuel economy. This includes cascade controls for multiple boilers and for multiple zones if required. Remotes, wireless and Apps can all be added.

Thanks.

If you can afford an 8 bed house for only two adults and a nipper... Then running costs ain't really gonna be a bother eh :sneaky:

Think of the future, gas bill, water bill and electric bill. It will cost more to look after the house.

Precisely the reason why I want to spend a few quid to make things as efficient as possible - hence the point of this thread in the first place...

It's very much a long-term property that we're going to grow into

Hall.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back