Central Heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,I have a radiator in the kids room that is on a wall that is not under the window.I want to move the radiator over to the wall under the window but i don't want to start ripping up floorboards so could the flow and return pipes go up into the loft across the loft insulation then down again in the corner of the room to the radiator? Thankyou

Sponsored Links
Hi,I have a radiator in the kids room that is on a wall that is not under the window.I want to move the radiator over to the wall under the window but i don't want to start ripping up floorboards so could the flow and return pipes go up into the loft across the loft insulation then down again in the corner of the room to the radiator? Thankyou

what type of boiler do you have

Sponsored Links
2 tanks in the roof cold water and the overflow for the heating,hot water tank in the airing cupboard

If the joists are in your favour. It will just be a matter of lifting the floorboard near the radiator that will probably come up easy
then using plastic pipe you should be able to run it right to the other side of the room. It's the easiest way.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back