Centreal Heating not working on my Potterton Suprima

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I was hoping you could help me - I am having difficulty with my Potterton Suprima boiler.

I have used the hot water setting but not the Central Heating one for the entire summer. Last night when I went to turn on the CH, the light on the controller came on. However, the boiler never kicked in, and the radaitors never got warm.

Like I said, the Hot Water has worked throughout the summer, and the boiler kicks in everytime it is turned on. Can anyone advise on some checks I can do to try to resolve? I suspect its something simple, so dont really want to pay fora plumber to come round to flick a simple switch.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
which suprima model do you have there are a few and what are the indicator lights on the boiler doing ?

Im not sure about the model, but the indicator light on the boiler stays as if the boiler is in idle (i.e. flashing green)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back