Change T6360B for Salus RT200 - Help

Sponsored Links
A leg from something was in contact with a trace, bent it back a bit, hey presto. probably only last a week now it's been shorting itself..

9aQ487zs.jpg

At the top of that wiring centre you have a twin & earth cable with the earth core being used as a live conductor.

You MUST change that - if you need 3 cores + earth then you'll have to replace the cable.

Out of interest, what would you change it for? I don't know where that cable goes yet, but I believe it's to the existing programmer from the connection locations.
Three core and earth with black brown and grey conductors would be suitable?
Also, the flex with the earth from the cylinder stat, would changing that for a flex with red, yellow and blue conductors be ok?

Else I need to buy something, as that's all I've got right now.

Sponsored Links
They will all be fine - the colours don't matter, as long as L & N are sleeved the right colour, and as long as you don't use the earth for something else.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back