Changing backup/stby battery . TS690

In other words Saxondale has backed down (as usual)

no in other words Joe isnt thinking what he is posting (as usual) but saxondale is not prepared to compromise the security of his clients by discussing ways of defeating alarm systems

will say this for the last time - topic closed for discussion

Sponsored Links
That's because Saxondale knows he's talking rubbish. The manuals are freely available. The most likely crook to attempt to bypass an alarm system is one that installs them and already has the manuals - and knows they are of no use.

That's because Saxondale knows he's talking rubbish. The manuals are freely available. The most likely crook to attempt to bypass an alarm system is one that installs them and already has the manuals - and knows they are of no use.

your a dangerous fool - the worst kind

What are you blathering about - you don't even make sense.

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
The most likely crook to attempt to bypass an alarm system is one that installs them and already has the manuals

what you saying about your past life there Joe ?

I'm sorry, but I gonna have to laff! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks for the thread hijack guys.........

Any chance of an answer to my origional problem or shall i leave you to it here and start a new thread?

sorry flyboy777, if you don't have the engineer code to reset the system then best phone around a few local alarm companies and ask if any of there engineers have programming knowledge of (ts690) to call out and re-programme from the start.

there is nothing worse then having an engineer calling out, second guessing the procedure with a half a tatty programming Manuel covered in stains :LOL: i should know Ive been that soldier with other panels :oops:

although i have the menvier ts range 90% memorised :D :cool:

Thanks for the thread hijack guys.........

Any chance of an answer to my origional problem or shall i leave you to it here and start a new thread?

Twas answered ages ago - if you`ve got everything back together and it says " call engineer " or similar and doesnt reset with your user code then its on engineer reset for tamper

you need either the engineer code, a reboot or if the codes burnt into the panel the original installer or someone who knows the backdoor into that particular system

ignore Joe - its how he gets off

OK I have successfully done a factory restart and now have access to the engineer menus.
The handbook says the restart resets the engineers code without erasing/changing any other settings, however I now have a "reset config" message.
This sounds like all settings have been erased to me gulp...

any ideas please?

OK I have successfully done a factory restart and now have access to the engineer menus.
The handbook says the restart resets the engineers code without erasing/changing any other settings, however I now have a "reset config" message.
This sounds like all settings have been erased to me gulp...
any ideas please?
But, you have the 'handbook' ..........

Yes the "handbook"...

Anyway all sorted now just had to do a learn hardware command in eng menu 1.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back