Changing Belt on Flymo Glide Master 360

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi people.

I have a Flymo Glide Master 360 and the belt has snapped so blade is obviously not spinning.

I have brought a new belt and started to access the motor but I got into trouble when trying to get to the actual motor, basically I can't. All the videos are for 3xx models.

I have to taken all the screws out but all videos shoe removing the front but I don't seem to be able too. The front seems to be completely attached to the top. Does anyone have any ideas to get to the motor?

I have attached a couple of pictures.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Looking from the underside, gently prise those orange tags you can see, and the motor cover should unclip from the hood...(I hope!)
The belt runs inside that black plastic cassette.
John :)

That's what I thought but was scared of snapping it and struggling to get them to unclip. Anyway you can recommend doing it as obviously need to try and get a number of them unclipped at the same time.

Cheers

I'd be trying to prise those lugs back with a couple of fine blade screwdrivers, a wee bit at a time and maybe with some WD40 or similar. With care they should give.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Bit of a waste of time, i did the same thing but never got it right, the belt kept on slipping in the end i just replaced the whole mower.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back