changing thermostat sunvic 2000 TLX to sunvic TLX RFP (RX)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could anybody help , I want to change room thermostat from a
sunvic 2000 TLX to a sunvic TLX RFP (RX) WIRELESS RECIEVER

The timer is a Horstmann 425 tiara I intend to leave progammer on constant for heating so that the stat does the work or switching for heating and water when demanded can be on or off with switch at programmer

The boiler is a baxi solo

any help diagram would be helpful.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I bought it second hand in fact its only 2 months old , no fitting diagram , thats why i asked , if i had diagram i woudn't be asking , thanks for the advice though.

The timer is a Horstmann 425 tiara I intend to leave progammer on constant for heating so that the stat does the work or switching for heating and water when demanded can be on or off with switch at programmer

i take it the boiler is for heating only and hot water is from sperate cylinder upstairs so original thermostat is for heating only.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/plumbi...lx-to-sunvic-tlx-rfp-rx.387964/#ixzz2oxKPhxus

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply
on the back of the receiver i want to swap sunvic TLX RFP (RX) is 3 connections , live,output and neutral , the original is a sunvic 2000 TLX.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back