Changing to different size of radiator.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Lads,
I have removed an 1100x500mm double radiator in my living room and plan to replace it with a Kudox 900x600mm double radiator. Does anyone see a problem with that idea? Thanks.

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies guys,
We are doing up our living room and decided to replace the old radiator as part of this. It was installed by British Gas as part of a central heating package in 1991, so we thought we'd go for a new size of radiator, and the plumber will adjust the pipework when the room is ready. I mentioned the name Kudox (from B&Q) on purpose to get a response, and I got it. My original choice was a Myson Premier from the Plumb Centre. My main question would be: By changing from an 1100x500mm double to a 900x600mm double, would the difference in size of the new rad, make any adverse difference to the running of system. Thanks again.

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back