Channel migrants face lifetime ban on returning to UK

Who would have thought that the being the sex and drug tourist capital of Europe would have negative consequences.

Sponsored Links
Who would have thought that the being the sex and drug tourist capital of Europe would have negative consequences.
And yet they are particularly targeting brits...

Why is that?

And I wonder how many of those 'brits abroad' bemoan the criminal trafficking gangs for the small boats crossing the channel...

And are then happy to take bigger boats (or planes) to get their jollies with very often the victims of criminal trafficking gangs? :rolleyes:

As someone who has never even been to a lap dancing club, I have no idea.

I would however say that the campaign is targeting all "sex tourists" not just those from the UK. It seems the UK press have assumed its aimed at brits, when in fact it's in English, because most people who went to school can understand it. its also the dominant language with many immigrant (typically Eastern Europe) restaurant and shop workers unable to speak dutch.

Sponsored Links
Funnily enough the list of places that don't want brits is growing...

And who can blame them!

"Amsterdam has warned rowdy British sex and drug tourists to "stay away".

A digital discouragement campaign targeting men aged 18 to 35 in the UK is being pushed out by the Dutch city's council."

"For years people have complained of drunken Brits urinating in public, throwing up in canals, stripping off and engaging in drunken brawls."

Totally agree with you on this yet your happy for any old rifth rath to enter our shores.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we all know where migrants end up and the type of stuff that they get up to.

You're 100% right Andy, brothels, ladies of the night, pimps etc didn't exist in the UK until migrants started to arrive. Actually to this day, no white person born in the UK has ever participated in this sort of behavior. It's a good job you're here Andy to keep us informed on things that are 100% factually accurate.

I mentioned on this forum previously a tv series I watched a few years back. It was about UK streets and how they've changed over the decades/centuries. Found it interesting. e.g. one street was originally populated by middle-upper class white people, then gradually the area went downhill and the houses became populated by lower-working class people of various ethnic backgrounds. More recently, the area is once again on the up, houses worth a million plus, populated by middle-upper class people of various ethnic backgrounds. In short, over the decades each street changed this way and that in terms of who lived there, property values and so on.

Perhaps the same can be said of the country as a whole. I think it's perfectly reasonable to assert if we were to come back 50-100 years from now, we might not recognise the UK in terms of ethnic and/or religious mix. If half the predicted stories come true about more migrants moving here and there, including climate migrants, we ain't seen nothing yet.

Here in Scotland there has been talk of building entire new towns that would predominantly be for migrants, in a sense future strategic planning to ensure these people have places to live.

Regardless of anyone's views on migrants and whether or not they should be allowed in, welcomed etc, I suspect the issue is simply going to get worse as the years roll by. Another reason I'm pleased I'll be out of here ~30 years from now if I'm lucky.

Blimey one of the great Uk exports to Europe

Foot ball hooligans
And
Over a million ( annually) Dead beats , and fruit cakes to Amsterdam in Holland
As ambassadors for the UK

Jeez us wept

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back