chassis damage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, can anyone tell me the internal measurements of what a corsa c, chassis legs should be? where the engine sits, ? thanks

Sponsored Links
Hello, can anyone tell me the internal measurements of what a corsa c, chassis legs should be? where the engine sits, ? thanks

Just a sec..lets compute...WHAT a daft question to ask! ASK VAUXHALL!

Is DIYnot the vessel of life to you?

I used to have a data book with all the chassis,door frame, under bonnet measurements, but obviously now, out of date,(70quid a book), and don't want to buy another for just one measurement. thought someone may be able to help on here, have you ever tried to get this info from a main dealer? they don't want to know. thought someone may have a link to this kind of info.sorry!!!!

with all your free time, not being gainfully employed and a being a degenerate, you could drive your uninsured car to a scrap yard and measure it yourself you lazy s**t.
Just the sort of unhelpful answer this forum does not need, if you cant give genuine constructive advice, don't post abuse.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
with all your free time, not being gainfully employed and a being a degenerate, you could drive your uninsured car to a scrap yard and measure it yourself you lazy s**t.

I can either, give/ask for advice on here as, LLL, and be honest when a question comes up,= are you a thief?.. me= i have been. iv'e done things wrong, in the past, but the thing that winds me up is MPs don't tell the truth, WHY should i? Or, should i set up in another name, and TRY to be one of the boys /?

p.s. did you used to work in the JobCentre?

I can either, give/ask for advice on here as, LLL, and be honest when a question comes up,= are you a thief?.. me= i have been. iv'e done things wrong, in the past, but the thing that winds me up is MPs don't tell the truth, WHY should i? Or, should i set up in another name, and TRY to be one of the boys /?

p.s. did you used to work in the JobCentre?

so because someone else can't tell the truth you are entitled to lie?

everything bad about this country in one sentence.

I used to have a data book with all the chassis,door frame, under bonnet measurements, but obviously now, out of date,(70quid a book), and don't want to buy another for just one measurement. thought someone may be able to help on here, have you ever tried to get this info from a main dealer? they don't want to know. thought someone may have a link to this kind of info.sorry!!!!

Everyone seems to see their dealer as a barrier? I took my old battered '87 Celica to the dealer, surrounded by shiny Lexus, and gen7 sleek Celicas, and the odd Supra, and said, bet you don't see these anymore? Infact they loved it, prefer working on the older stuff, had parts in stock, gave me free extra spare parts! I read thru the microfische with the guy to identify the parts required..Can't understand other dealers being so reticent, or other posters, posting abuse? What is that on about?

Back