chemical metal plastic padding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been looking for this and it seems that it might no longer be available. Looking for the 2 tube set up like this. None of the main shopping sources sell it and from a quick google there are a few other shops that all seem to be out of stock.
Cempture.JPG

I can find plastic padding super steel which comes in 2 equal sized tubes so just wondering if that stuff is a s good a the chemical metal version.
I also have JB weld which is good but takes a while to harden whereas the chem metal is really quick. Use it for anything and everything that needs to be fixed around the house and garden,

Sponsored Links
JB Weld SteelStik™ sets in 3-5 minutes and after 60 minutes, can be drilled, tapped, machined, ground, filed and painted. SteelStik™ cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 4000 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300ºF

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back