Christian patrols on the streets of London.

These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Yes, and there are plenty on this forum alone, who fall for it hook, line and sinker. Seem to be proud to display their gullability and leave this country wide open. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You seem to understand quite a lot about islam, DC.

Can you tell us what religion, if any, you follow?

(Without resorting to taqiyya, of course.)
Are you now following my comments, JBR?
If you'd been doing so earlier you wouldn't have needed to ask.
The answer is NO, before you start emulating the long-lost missed (and loved :rolleyes:) Joe.

I sometimes read your posts when they do not blather on about nothing. In those instances, I just quickly scroll through so I probably missed your statement of which religion you follow. I'm just surprised that you owned up to it, bearing in mind the ill feeling that surrounds them at the moment.

Taqiyya is to dissemble your faith in times of religious persecution to avoid that persecution.

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

(TheReligionofPeace
Guide to Understanding Islam)
My patience knows no bounds. :rolleyes:
If ypou want to understand Labour politics, do you ask a tory?
If you want to understand the rules of football, do you ask an australian rules footballer?
If you want to understand economics, do you ask an artist?
If you want to understand Islam, do you ask a wbsite that is obviously islamophobic?
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Ahh, you did. :rolleyes:

Thank you for confirming what I and I expect others have long suspected. Your only source of information concerning Islam comes from Islamic websites.

No wonder you have such a one sided/lopsided blinkered and misguided view of Islam. Well done that man. :LOL:
I see, you're blustering now. Is that because I've exposed your deceit about the websites that you consult.

Where else would one expect to learn about Islam but from Muslims. :rolleyes:

You're obviously consulting comics for your world views, astrologers for your health matters, conmen for your child's schools and scammers about your new car.
You might consider yourself as a wise man, but you're welcome to your opinion.

Sponsored Links
These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Yes, and there are plenty on this forum alone, who fall for it hook, line and sinker. Seem to be proud to display their gullability and leave this country wide open. :rolleyes:
Don't you just love it?
The extremists quoting the deceitful. :LOL: :LOL:

You seem to understand quite a lot about islam, DC.

Can you tell us what religion, if any, you follow?

(Without resorting to taqiyya, of course.)
Are you now following my comments, JBR?
If you'd been doing so earlier you wouldn't have needed to ask.
The answer is NO, before you start emulating the long-lost missed (and loved :rolleyes:) Joe.

I sometimes read your posts when they do not blather on about nothing. In those instances, I just quickly scroll through so I probably missed your statement of which religion you follow. I'm just surprised that you owned up to it, bearing in mind the ill feeling that surrounds them at the moment.
I wasn't aware of any ill-feeling towards those that own up to their beliefs, or lack of them. ;)

I'm impressed how you know which posts do not blather on about nothing without reading them. (Double negative but we'll forget it this time. ;) )
Would you let us all into your secret? ;)

The problem is you won't and have not learnt the truth, only their version of the truth from them, the ones whose holy book (spit) allows them to tell lies. :LOL:

ROP strike again.

A man wielding a knife has attacked three soldiers patrolling outside a Jewish community centre in Nice, in the south of France.

ROP strike again.

A man wielding a knife has attacked three soldiers patrolling outside a Jewish community centre in Nice, in the south of France.

The ROP have only been in France in numbers for several decades, and already the Jewish population is leaving in droves. The numbers leaving doubles every year. Contrast to the fact that the Jews have lived peacefully in France for centuries.

When they've finished with the Jews, I suppose the French will be next.The Jews can find sanctuary in Israel. Where do we go?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/03/soldiers-attacked-nice-france

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I'm impressed how you know which posts do not blather on about nothing without reading them. (Double negative but we'll forget it this time. ;) )
Would you let us all into your secret? ;)

Whilst 'not' and 'nothing' could both be described as negative words, my phrase was quite clear and correct. Perhaps you could read up on the subject. The excellent book 'Eats Shoots and Leaves' is recommended.

To clarify, I can tell whether you are rambling by just looking at the first few words. Similarly, when I see several lengthy posts where you respond to someone else, I instantly assume that you are 'off again'!

Btw, regarding my question: "Can you tell us what religion, if any, you follow?" I understand from your answer (or lack of same) that you are a member of the ROP.

Anyway, I'll desist now as I don't want to get dragged into one of your favourite pastimes.

The problem is you won't and have not learnt the truth, only their version of the truth from them, the ones whose holy book (spit) allows them to tell lies. :LOL:

ROP strike again.

I see you're consulting astrologers about the news now. :rolleyes:
No indictaion has been given about the reason for the attack, other than being ejected from a tram for having no ticket, and no indication about the man's beliefs.
And the gullible ones amongst you thank you for your insight. :LOL: :LOL:

Where next? You're eliminating your options quickly.

ROP strike again.

The ROP have only been in France in numbers for several decades, and already the Jewish population is leaving in droves. The numbers leaving doubles every year. Contrast to the fact that the Jews have lived peacefully in France for centuries.

When they've finished with the Jews, I suppose the French will be next.The Jews can find sanctuary in Israel. Where do we go?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/03/soldiers-attacked-nice-france[/QUOTE]
We discussed your "time lord" theory only the other day. have you now revised your theory to be more approriate to your beliefs (and to the events)? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And I didn't realise you were French.
Where do we go?
:LOL: :LOL:

ROP strike again.

I see you're consulting astrologers about the news now. :rolleyes:
No indictaion has been given about the reason for the attack, other than being ejected from a tram for having no ticket, and no indication about the man's beliefs.
And the gullible ones amongst you thank you for your insight. :LOL: :LOL:

Where next? You're eliminating your options quickly.

Yea sorry about that, he was probably just some p 1 s s e d off vegetarian by the name of Moussa Coulibaly. :rolleyes:

A French security official says a man who allegedly attacked three soldiers with a knife had been sent home by Turkish authorities last week after flying in on a one-way ticket.

Turkey is a transit point for jihadis from Europe to join up with Islamic extremist groups fighting in Syria and Iraq.
:LOL:

ROP strike again.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/03/soldiers-attacked-nice-france[/QUOTE]

I think a cursory reading of history will show that the Jews have been persecuted to a greater or lesser degree in France in certain periods over the past few centuries.( whether that is under the Vichy regime, during the time of the Dreyfus affair or earlier). They have also found refuge in France

This latest anti Semitism is deplorable, but in France they have had periods of terrible persecution that had nothing to do with Islam , and perpetrated in the main by Christians.

ROP strike again.

I think a cursory reading of history will show that the Jews have been persecuted to a greater or lesser degree in France in certain periods over the past few centuries.( whether that is under the Vichy regime, during the time of the Dreyfus affair or earlier). They have also found refuge in France

This latest anti Semitism is deplorable, but in France they have had periods of terrible persecution that had nothing to do with Islam , and perpetrated in the main by Christians.

But.............anti-Semitic attacks are on the rise all over Europe, especially Sweden and UK. These countries have also had a sharp rise in their ROP populations.

Suspiciously, the rise in anti-Semitic attacks seems mirrored by the rise in terrorist attacks. Little bit coincidental, don't you think?

Quote from this link "This new hatred comes from Muslim immigrants. The Jewish people are afraid now."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...r-sharp-rise-in-anti-Semitic-hate-crimes.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11301583/British-anti-Semitism-set-to-hit-record-high.html

Sponsored Links
Back