Christmas Smile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In this edition of Private Eye....I always wondered how they did this!

050F6FE1-1C19-477B-AEC3-9A6517C929D9.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I always like to see the light switch behind the open door.

I think designers should have to use a wheel chair, got an induction hob for mother, found she could not see the touch controls, including the hob hot warning, had to be changed for one with knobs on.

LCD has improved over the years, and Part M now says 900 to 1200 mm for thermostat, the thermostat is a problem because you need to read it and manipulate it, thermostats like Nest
ae235
have a large display which can be seen from any angle, and really easy to turn up/down, but the cheaper thermostat ae235.jpg as we have in other house, we need a torch and glasses on to set it. So
ae235
this may be basic but you can read it. I think the letter x should be at least 1.2 mm high, so writing is generally 2.5 mm high so likely the devices all comply, and the writing on the last thermostat is likely no bigger than the Flowmasta 22199SX middle picture but it is easier to read.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back