Chuffed to monkeys

congratulations.gif

Sponsored Links
aw chaps I am genuinely touched thanks

the lad was born at 0445

he was 9 pounds and 4 ounces

he is about this long (sorry no idea but he is long enough to make me think he must have been folded well to fit in there as it were)

the whole thing took 45 mins from start to finish, so fast that I missed it as I had been sent home by the midwives at 12am. but he was all of 15 mins old by the time I smashed the soun d barrier in me motor.

:)
as for posting a pic I would love to but the missus would freak (she even hates me send pics of the kids to truprint over the net) so alas I cannot.

take it from me he is gorgeous as he looks the spit of his beautiful mother

Well done mate!!

We are desperately trying for our first. great, loads of sex I thought, but now i'm fed up of it :oops:

Sponsored Links
Congratulations to you and your wife Corgiman. I bet the little chap will be spoilt rotten by his big sister and brother - quite right too I say :D
Happy days for you all x

as for posting a pic I would love to but the missus would freak (she even hates me send pics of the kids to truprint over the net) so alas I cannot.

take it from me he is gorgeous as he looks the spit of his beautiful mother

Then a picture of Mrs Corgi will let us know what he looks like. :LOL:

Decided on a name yet?

Corgi junior sounds good to me. ;)

well done. once home, make sure you get some time to yourselves. Limit the visitors, your knackered enough as it is. My wife made visitors do chores when they came up when we had ours earlier this year!

well done mate take the time to enjoy it :LOL:

Congratulations corgiman,hope mother and son are doing well.

And Ill second that. Us Gas Men keep producing when MAPP Gas was supposed to damage sperm! Im 35 now and my kids are my world.

Have 3 myself at 21, 15 & 5.

Congratulations duuuude!

congrats on your new bundle of joy.

oh and unless hes on the breast can i recommend you get a steam sterilizer.
what a marvelous invention. ;)

Congratulations Matt, I noticed you had a quiet spell 9 month back :LOL:

Looking for a pair off silver footprints as a gift, not for the van, for the mini Matt ;)

All the best to the missus and family :D

My congratulations ...
There is genuinely no feeling like it, for a dad.

All the very best.

again I cannot thank you lot enough for the kind words

he is luvverly

Sponsored Links
Back