City Electrical Factors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone remember what that tool is called thats advertised on the TV in ECF shops called? Its the one that cuts round doors, cuts car bodys and can be also used for modeling.

Thanks, Richard

Sponsored Links
richard,
I think you are talking about the fein multimaster,I have one & can recommend them.
Regards T

The problem I find with the fein is cost of blades,about £12 to £14 for a wood/metal blade.Much cheaper to use the old circular saw if lifting a lot of floorboards & just using the fein for cutting across boards,or up to skirtings.
Are the blades cheaper for other makes?
Regards T

Sponsored Links
Recently bought a 3 pack of standard wood blades from DIPT in Derby, worked out about a tenner each. Yea, the're expensive, but for certain tasks, the multimaster can be worth its weight in gold (or blades).

The de-grouting blade was an eye-watering £40-something, but made life sooo easy to clean out a couple of walls.

Money well spent ;)

I've purchased some 'Shark' blades on eBay for my Bosch GOP (they say they fit Fein too) and have been really impressed with them. Best thing is the 35mm blades work out about £4 a piece so not such a disaster if you hit a rouge nail :D

Theres a couple of sellers on eBay, this is the one I bought from
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10x35mm-Blade...ryZ20797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'd be lost without my GOP these days, saved so much time with it.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back