clamp a kid

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
with all the news about kids and knife crime should we run a system were if a child under 16 is hanging about on street corners after 9.30 pm being a little sh##t, should we take them away and make there mums & dads paid a find for there release just like car clamping :LOL: or is this idea sh##:cool:

Sponsored Links
tim if they dont collect the kids then the cost of accomatation will be added to there bill by the day, and we will do them for child neglect in the courts ;) and stop any benifits they migth be on

Sponsored Links
well if there parents did a runner , no more dhss .and it would give us a good reason for locking the little darlings up :LOL: another winner from billyo :LOL: :LOL:

well if there parents did a runner , no more dhss .and it would give us a good reason for locking the little darlings up :LOL: another winner from billyo :LOL: :LOL:

And will you nip round with your "lockup donation" costs more than paying the family

We used to have a device in this country years ago to do that called "stocks" i think we should bring them back so these young trouble makers who always claim "we've nothing to do" could be lined up outside the local shops in the stocks, We could then throw rotten tomatoes at them, I'm sure after a little bit of humiliation like that they would soon find "something to do" (I know I know i can't do it its against their human rights to humiliate them)

andt just think of all the new jobs for veggie stall holder :LOL: they would make a good few bob, and the kids would get the sh## knock out of them ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back