clarke Booster Pump dramas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
great site and a great help for a lurker, finally had to register to get an answer/advice on a current drama

i have a CBM130SS that seems to have given up this morning, we now have no water in the house

my set up is a private/spring water supply dribbles into an outside tank, the pump underneath pushes the water into the house and up to the attic tanks, the pump trip switch had tripped, i changed the fuse and it still does not work

can anyone tell me what the best replacement pump would be as the BM130SS seems to be out of stock everywhere (discontinued?), i would also prefer a clarke model as the piping is already in place for a one in, one out switch. it reduces the scope for me comitting any serious damage :D

i was looking at the CBM250SS expensive :( or the BPT1200SS better priced, but with my complete and utter lack of any plumbing knowledge im unsure if they will replace the CBM130SS without any dramas

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back