Clever bloke that Bloomberg.....

Sponsored Links
What about this bit coin caper ? must admit I do not really get it but

some one bought some bit coins (?) a few years back & the value of em has gone through the roof, he has made thousands out of it

Ponzi scheme.

Do you want to buy some tulip bulbs?

If you had a million pounds in foreign currency, and that currency devalues by 20%, where has your money gone?

If you had a thousand pounds invested in National Grid shares a year ago, where would 17.22% of your wealth have gone?

If you owned an apartment in a luxury block near London's money markets, and the traders all moved to Frankfurt, where would half the value of your flat have gone?

If Krugerrands were retailing at £1147 a year ago, and now it's £1059, where did the difference go?

I have a warehouse full of pumpkins. Last week the price was climbing and I held on hoping for more gains. Today they're worthless. Where has my investment gone?

Why can't I sell the bonds issued by the Imperial Russian Railway Company of Vladivostok that my great-grand-dad left me?

In 1958, £450 was enough to buy a car. You put the money under the floorboards. It won't buy a car today. Where did its value go?
I would have thought that if your currency devalues then other currencies would be worth more because the holders of other currencies could buy more of your currency which they could use to buy your country's goods , isn't that how George Soros makes his money.

Sponsored Links
What is the point of all those quotes?

They all come to, one way or the other, up or down -

The price of bread has gone up; where has my money gone? Nowhere if you don't buy bread; to the shop if you do.

Back