Click waste

Ah yes! Mistake that! Not noticing the smiley waqs silly of me, sorry. That's how flame wars start :)

However the Romans introduced the idea of washing the nether regions and having lived in France, I've grown to love the process of being clean! Paper only smears stuff about.Do you remember Izal? Polished paper for polishing your ah you know what!

None of which addresses the original problem which is that the sizes for waste products, (the plumbing type not the human type), does not address any reasonable reality.

In engineering, sizes are governed by either the thread size or the size of spanner required to turn the nut but plumbing?

I still need a click waste with a thread diameter of about 36mm but can't begin to guess what a plumber or his mate might describe it as.

Thanks for your tolerance Squeaky but find me a click waste please.

Regards

Chris

Sponsored Links
This probably won't help Chris, but camper van sinks often have a waste of 20 or 25mm diameter......I've never seen a pop up one though, just the usual plug.
It could help with your search but I think you'll have a problem with this - there may be a continental fitting available though.
John :)

Thanks John, I have looked at the caravan stuff but not found a click waste yet.

I bought both the lavatory and the bidet from a british company and had no problem plumbing them in. I have written to the company asking about the waste but they are not replying.

I'll get there eventually.

Regards

Chris

Sponsored Links
In engineering, sizes are governed by either the thread size or the size of spanner required to turn the nut but plumbing?

All fittings and dimensions refer to pipe diameters (either internal or external measurement), Threads are usually BSP.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back