Climate: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not human activity
So what? You are repeating the single cause fallacy. Just because something happened in the past, for a particular reason, doesn't mean it must always be the same reason when it happens again. Schoolboy stuff...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You brought nothing to it than everyone else believes this, so everyone should believe it too...
Don't be silly Harry. Over 99% of published papers, over 88,000 of them, agree that this period of rapid warming is man made.

You don't have to believe it, but don't pretend you have any factual basis to do so. You have a gut feeling, nothing more.

So what? You are repeating the single cause fallacy. Just because something happened in the past, for a particular reason, doesn't mean it must always be the same reason when it happens again. Schoolboy stuff...
oh deary deary me a minimum of 5 times not once which proves its a cycle .
you keep thinking that the ten percent effect we have on 0.04% is contributing more than the 584 million miles we travel through space each year with the slightest movement towards or away from the sun having a massive effect and our 26,000 year axis wobble .

you keep thinking that the ten percent effect we have on 0.04% is contributing more than the 584 million miles we travel through space each year with the slightest movement towards or away from the sun having a massive effect and our 26,000 year axis wobble .
No, I keep thinking that 99% of climate scientists saying the same thing are probably correct.

No, I keep thinking that 99% of climate scientists saying the same thing are probably correct.
Yep and Galileo got jailed and classed a heretic when he went against the scientists at the time who said the universe revolved around the earth

oh deary deary me a minimum of 5 times not once which proves its a cycle .
silly boy

interglacial periods: 20,000 years
glacial cycles 80,000 years

human global warming: 170 years

Who told you that?
if your going to discuss stuff at least research it .
Cut and pasted and you will find it all over google .

"The current ice age started just over two and a half million years ago, and it hasn't quite ended yet. Within a single ice age, there are periods of warmth where glaciers melt, which are called interglacial periods. The opposite, when glaciers spread, is called glacial cycles."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back