Climate: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Do you think that melting sea ice increases the sea level -- yes or no. I am telling you that melting sea ice does not raise the sea level.
I asked you what causes sea level to rise.

It seems you don't know

You poor thing

BTW, melting ice does cause sea level rise, that's a fact. I'm sorry you are so wrong....maybe you are bit fick

Good film, some interesting assertions backed up with data. I was a bit of a sceptic before watching it, probably slightly more so now.
So you believe the lies, myths and misinformation formation in the film then

Womble can’t answer yes or no. He just tells lies
NWGS doesn't know the difference between radiation sickness and a virus

So the poor chap doesn't stand a clue on climate change

Sponsored Links
It states there are possibly small changes in radiation levels striking the Earth, affecting modest changes over tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of years.
Absolutely nothing to do with the rapid climate change currently being experienced on Earth. The reason climate scientists have ignored your magic bean theory, is because they could not stop laughing long enough to read your email address.
Oh you are all cleaver now I have showed you what to read but none of that is what your were contesting/ asking was it - you were querying the statement of 23% which you were doubting. And the link to the Milankovitch Cycles was nothing to do with the conversation about current rapid warming so why are you trying to link it to it.

Here is a reminder how thick you were before you read it Eh? :LOL:
We are still learning about our nearest star and the 11 year is not the only cycle it has.
Not to mention the earths 100,000 year cycle around the Sun with a 23 percent difference in the incoming solar radiation.

Certainly contributing to pollution and having an effect on earths finite resources which I think needs looking at. Whether that would change the climate is open to speculation.
All we seem to be doing now is using carbon credit scams to shift the dirty stuff to emerging countries like India and China.
So it's just how much is man affecting it.

I agree, man is affecting climate change, so we need to do something about it.

Took you a while but you got there

Absolutely - the sensible and scientific approach is to consider all possibilities and not rule out any based on what we guess or imagine might be the case. Bearing in mind that the consequences of being wrong here could mean vast sums of money being squandered and other adverse consequences.

Are you asking me to guess?

Even if I guess that it seems likely, then that leaves us with: how much and does it matter?

Are we at a stage with this whetr we really want to hand over billions to bent and incompetent politicians to fix what might not be broken.
So it's just how much man is contributing.

Glad you agree.

Now the question is what to do about it, and not pretend it's not down to man

Yes man is making it worse --- by a tiny tiny amount which has been exaggerated and weaponised in order to use as a vehicle to tax us more. I would believe governments more if they said - "You know what man made climate change is a disaster so if you do x y or z then you will pay less tax for doing the right thing" but instead they make us pay ever more tax.
So man is contributing.

How do you know by a tiny tiny amount ?

What should we do about it?

Not the same as saying man isn't responsible at all is it

I asked you what causes sea level to rise.

It seems you don't know

You poor thing
You are deflecting,

Lets recap what actually happed.
The other thing that makes me laugh is when the BBC show sea ice breaking up and melting and say its rising the sea levels and dumb idiots believe it.
Notch said ---
what causes rising sea levels then
This sounds like you think it does.
So does melting sea ice add to the sea level then ???.

So it's just how much is man affecting it.

I agree, man is affecting climate change, so we need to do something about it.

Took you a while but you got there
Read it again I didn't say I agree it's due to many made climate change, I left that side open.

So man is contributing.

How do you know by a tiny tiny amount ?

What should we do about it?

Not the same as saying man isn't responsible at all is it
Do you believe that man produced Co2 is the cause of global warming or climate change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back