Climate: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the first commercial oil wells appeared the primary use was refining it into kerosene for use in lamps, it basically took over from whale oil. Then along came the motor car and the rest is history
Not sure what relevance that piece of information has.

You seem to be saying let's not 'just stop oil', lets 'just stop oil by 80%'. Not sure how that would work out for oil companies, doesn't sound particularly commercially viable
That makes no sense whatsoever…..mind I expect you support fossil fuel money, it funds Brexit grifters, right wing shills and MPs in the Tory party.

Anyway man made climate change is happening and we will adapt

Sponsored Links
It's going to be something pathetic like, "I bought an organic salad for my lunch" isn't it?
So still no scientific based evidence to support your argument.

Betty says: “I know the matter is settled, I just can’t admit it”

Sponsored Links
That makes no sense whatsoever…..mind I expect you support fossil fuel money, it funds Brexit grifters, right wing shills and MPs in the Tory party.

It makes a lot of sense, in its context as a response to your point (oil for plastics and chemicals only-type post).

Why bother going to the trouble and cost of extraction if much of your market - ICE - no longer exists?

IMG_5518.jpeg

It makes a lot of sense, in its context as a response to your point (oil for plastics and chemicals only-type post).

Why bother going to the trouble and cost of extraction if much of your market - ICE - no longer exists?
It makes no sense, ICE accounts for about half….that’s not much of your market.

Currently it’s a $4trillion industry

Are you saying it would be viable as a $2 trillion or $1…trillion industry

There will continue to be demand for oil for plastics and chemicals and that demand will be supplied.

If scales of economy mean prices are higher, they will be higher….market forces will dictate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back