Climate: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% funded to do so. Quelle surprise.
No they weren't, can you show otherwise?
And mostly a load of guesswork and modelling.
Where, specifically?
Mm... so we made the following 300 assumptions, ran the cherry picked data from a favourable period between 9:25 and 10:15 on April 7th, then voila: Global boiling is real!"
I think you are looking at different research.
Are you a gullible person in general or just on this particular subject?
Ad hom noted.

Sponsored Links
Hey, you seem alright - I especially like your written style, particularly the last paragraph :) I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I haven't posted here before as a different user. I'd happily say if I had.

Thanks, I hope you stay. There's plenty of other posters who speak their mind.

So people will come to the UK because they are being fried to death elsewhere... Can you give any examples of where this is happening? Or when it will happen?

Presumably if they're all fried to death we won't have anything to worry about... or, wait, won't the sea levels have risen to quench all the burning flames?

I'm losing count of the bizarre, doom laden scenarios. Didn't some plonker at the UN say there would be global boiling? Will that be existing liquids or will all solids enter a molten phase?
"With additional climate change, the number of people on the move is almost certain to rise. By how many will depend on future levels of greenhouse gas emissions, socioeconomic development trajectories (especially in low and middle income countries), and, to a lesser extent, future international migration policies"
Most will be from extreme weather etc. Which is widely predicted. There will be areas that are too hot to live, but that isn't the major issue.
The seas won't boil, although there is a theoretical point where they would (they won't in reality of course)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
"With additional climate change, the number of people on the move is almost certain to rise. By how many will depend on future levels of greenhouse gas emissions, socioeconomic development trajectories (especially in low and middle income countries), and, to a lesser extent, future international migration policies"
Most will be from extreme weather etc. Which is widely predicted. There will be areas that are too hot to live, but that isn't the major issue.
The seas won't boil, although there is a theoretical point where they would (they won't in reality of course)

There's no proven link between extreme weather events and climate change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back