co/co2 ratio analysys

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does the fuel used (NG -OIL) have an effect on the reading of a fga , my understanding is that the figures gives you the amount of co /co2 present irrespective of the fuel ???

Sponsored Links
It will give the correct ratio.

All fuel is a hydrocarbon, and the proportion of hydrogen to carbon is different for different fuels. You need to input the correct fuel to the fga to get accurate combustion analysis and thermal efficiency figures.

If you are gas registered then you should apply to join the Combustion Chamber part of this site where trade questions are best asked.

Tony

If you are gas registered then you should apply to join the Combustion Chamber part of this site where trade questions are best asked.

Tony

hi have entered my details, now just waiting for admin, but was trying to find the combustion chamber page again and have not had any luck??? (aaaargh bloody PC hope its not just me) can you give me directions

thanks

Sponsored Links
Once admin give you access the CC will magically appear near the top of the list of forums.

You will just have to lube up and get ready for the initiation :eek: :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back