co detector for 9600

K

keendiyer25

hi there does anybody know where i could find 12v carbon monoxide detector for my 9600 alarm system? i think their is an adt detector but im not sure thanks

Sponsored Links
Try the security store.co.uk
They are hard to get hold of , we had some from risco a few years ago and enterprise security did have some but not cheap..

hi sparkymarka ive tried your suggested sites but no luck, ive tried risco but they only seem to have wireless detectors ,but i dont think the 9600 has wireless capability? was there an adt co detector? i thought i saw one but cant seem to find it now im pretty sure the model number began with as6 something but that could mean anything to you lol. cheers

Sponsored Links
Yes I've seen them aswell most of the co detectors are made in the USA so it's probably a tyco or Honeywell google this interlogix 250 co

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back