Cold bathroom radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
All radiators okay apart from bathroom, I have replaced a portion of pipe with 15mm to 10mm as a kink was suspected of causing poor flow. Prior to connection, pushed a wire down the 10mm clearing out sludge. I have put flushing fluid in the expansion tank, and am due to drain down. since then, a bedroom radiator is hot at the base only and it was working okay. the bathroom rad is 'slightly warmer, and I have flushed it out. Is it sludge shifting around, the divert valve.(if applicable to bathroom rads) or the Tempus 7 programmer, which I have pinned out on 'gravity system' ie (B) It is an old system, and I assume this to be correct, as I have header and expansion tanks? The instructions mention a 'pumped system', is this in relation to condensing boilers? If the pin outs are incorrect, does it cause damage and any of the above problems?
Thanks in advance

Col.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back