Cold roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a question Cold Roof Design!

Any help will be appreciated.

We are looking at a cold roof design on a concrete metal deck roof.
My issues:
**Can’t provide vents at both ends, but only one end.
**Has anyone managed to get a cold roof in place using humidity fans to provide ventilation?

Good points:
We have an 80mm gap between the insulation and the metal deck, a good air space.
**We need a cold roof to reduce buildup. I will get an expert to design it. Have you guys had any experience or seen a cold roof designed like the attached picture?

Thank you for taking a look at my post!

Attachments

• ROOF.png
    ROOF.png
    362.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 100MM.png
    100MM.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 23
Sponsored Links
I have a question Cold Roof Design!

Any help will be appreciated.

We are looking at a cold roof design on a concrete metal deck roof.
My issues:
**Can’t provide vents at both ends, but only one end.
**Has anyone managed to get a cold roof in place using humidity fans to provide ventilation?

Good points:
We have an 80mm gap between the insulation and the metal deck, a good air space.
**We need a cold roof to reduce buildup. I will get an expert to design it. Have you guys had any experience or seen a cold roof designed like the attached picture?

Thank you for taking a look at my post!
What is it? An old bomb shelter or some such?

You are going to have to prevent every molecule of moist air, ever reaching that metal surface - otherwise it's curtains.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back