Combi boiler hot water problem

I have recently had a Worcester 28 si3 installed about 15 months ago, The problem is,
The boiler has started leaking water when idle for a time, The pressure is not dropping at all, Any one have an idea!

Sponsored Links
Steve will you not help the man with his pilot outage problem?

Come on chaps have you any thoughts on the leaking worcester 28 si,
I have had the front cover off it seems to be coming from the gas burner section and leaking down.....

My friend , a retired lady has had nothing but problems with her combi in relation to the hot water supply. Despite repeated calls to the experts, nothing has improved.

Her bathroom is next door to the combi setup. Takes ages for the hot water to come through and even then it is only available when the tap flow is retricted. Filling a bath is a nightmare. When it is at a reasonable level, it is losing its heat as fast as it is being replenished. She sometimes has to fill a kettle to get washing up water for dishes. It is that bad.

Await your advice.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back