combi boiler loses pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My combi boilers loses pressure overnight and will not fire up inthe morning because of this. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
If the problem is caused by the prv, you may not see the water coming out. Stick a sandwich bag over the outlet and secure it with a rubber band. One second look in the morning will tell you all.

Sponsored Links
If the problem is caused by the prv, you may not see the water coming out. Stick a sandwich bag over the outlet and secure it with a rubber band. One second look in the morning will tell you all.

I too have this problem? Mine started because the previous owner had put a screw through the pipe which lead to a burst pipe when I was walking around on the bare floor boards. ever since I repaired the pipe though the pressure always seems to be very low and the pipe that leads outside always seems to drip ?

Is the release valve hard to replace ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back