combi valiant boiler

dev

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi any help, please.

I have a turbo valiant boiler the pressure bar indicates nearly o. I want to fill in the boiler to make reach 1.5.

I have gone through the manual I cannot a clue how and where to fill in to reach the pressure at 1.5.

Please help if someone can.

Thank you.

Dave

Sponsored Links
moz said:
contact a corgi regd gas fitter ..
Don't be cruel. We all know he doesn't need a professional for this.

The Vaillant Turbomax (spelling!) has a built in filling loop (unless it's a "pro" model) operated by a small lever that should be sticking out of the bottom of the boiler. Turn it to fill, note rising pressure, then close. It must be mentioned in the manual, so have another read of it.

I hope you are having more look than me,I've heating but no hot water .The pressure constantly drops,and the plumbers I call just want to sell me a new one!You have got to ask yourself why is the preesure dropping?

Sponsored Links
Pressure drop may be due to a water leak somewhere on your heating system,or thro the pressure relief valve.Check the pipe passing to outside is not dripping.

There are about 7 vaillant boilers with turbo in the name!

The Turbomaxes do not have an integral filling loop, the Turbomax Plusses do.
If yours is integral it's underneath to the right. You may need to remove the plastic grille. You will see brass lumps each end of a braided flexible hose. In those lumps are set taps which are 1/4 turn, opened either by a flat screwdriver , or a radiator vent key (small squares). When both taps are open, you will hear water flowing and the gauge rise. Stop at 1 and shut both taps.

chrishutt
Bo**acks to that ...

them poles have destroyed the UK Gas Industry ..

I want to see them go thru Gas Module retests,ALL FAIL ..

In the Northwest they are flooding an as they say they are gas fitter , they say on entering country get /corgi badge/no =BIG **CKIN JOKE !!!!

NO checks .. *shakes head in very upset /disgust "

the RGI has tried to broadcast this ... but censcored

DONT HAVE POLES or foriegnors in your house

Moz, try a reality check...

Firstly, it's 2005, not 1955 or something. We are, like it or not, part of the European Union. That means we are free to go and live/work in any other member state, and citizens of other member states are free to come and live/work here.

That's how it is and how it's going to be for the foreseeable future. Ranting about foreigners isn't going to achieve anything, except make you look ridiculous. You and I, and everyone else, just have to get on with living in the world as it is.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back