Combination boiler leak.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My combination boiler has developed a small leak (approx 1 drip 30 seconds) looks like it is dripping on to the pipework to and from the boiler (directly under the boiler.)
The boiler pressure has not dropped significantly and not been topped up for a number of months.
Any advise on what will be causing the leak gratefully accepted.

Sponsored Links
From your scant information, it could be from anywhere! My crystal ball is in for service.

Thank you for the reply. Sorry the description was so scant, it is almost impossible to see anything from under the boiler, or through the front cover.

Sponsored Links
From your scant information, it could be from anywhere! My crystal ball is in for service.

The boiler is white, it gives hot water on demand and has a timer that allows heating to work
Is above information enough?

If I posted picture of my boiler's bottom she would be tad cross with me:giggle:

I suppose that we should be impressed that we are not only expected to diagnose the fault but also to be able to know the make and model too.

It almost makes me laugh the people who phone me with a leak and I ask them to turn off the water at the mains stop cock and they ask me where its located in a house that I have never visited and they live there!

Tony

Tony, I had one last week. I asked the home owner where his stopcock was, he told me that the house does not have one, I looked under the kitchen sink and there it was. He only lived there 10 years!

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back