comments on worcester junior 24i

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My dads been recommended a worcester junior 24i combi boiler. Any comments please I'd hate him to be sold rubbish.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Big quality control concerns at the moment on the juniors, but if you get one with all the bits fitted they are good boilers.

been fitting jnrs for a while now good little boilers can be noisey constant hum they did have some issues with the pump connections but these have been resolved pressure switch tends to be prone to being too sensitive but all in all a reliable little boiler for the money[only been available for18/24 months]out of a good number of installs only had worc out to one very good same day service hope this helps:cool:

Sponsored Links
go for the 28i jnr better hot water perforemance

bripl - I have one of the noisy 24is - it was a really noticable hum which seemed to reverberate around the house. The installer turned the pump down from 3 to 2 and the noise level is now more acceptable although the house takes longer to heat up.

Have you found any other solution to the noise? Could it be a faulty part in mine? Or a bad installation?

Thanks

I liked the 24Ri range and must have fitted about 10 of them.

One fan failed under warranty after about 6 months. Others fine.

I liked the 24Ri range and must have fitted about 10 of them.

One fan failed under warranty after about 6 months. Others fine.
You been drinking Tony? Post is 17 years old and originally asking about 24i Combi.

Yes, you are right.

But I should be entitled to a drink after doing a free repair for Mel.

Even momentarily wondered if I should take her to the music weekend at Bembridge on the 6th.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back