COMMENTS PLEASE -----Electrical Info Reference Section.

Sorry, I assumed YOU where doing the tidying of others posts...

Sponsored Links
I've heard that the starting salary for a qualified moderator is comparable with a fully trained Sparky so I may be sending in my application! :LOL:

That size will be perfect and will tidy up the posts nicely.

If you can post them here I can add and delete what needs tidying.

Is everyone happy with the thread title or do you have a better one :?: :D

Sponsored Links
Sounds good. As for contents - I can't remember what was there before, but I've long thought it could do with a tidy up and removal of the poorest quality duplicates, so well done!

Not sure we need to start duplicating the entire topic here with smaller diagrams....

:confused: :?: :confused:

I tried emailing bahco with the code but he said it didn't work.

I get what you mean now! :oops:

I have tickled my bit up now.

(Does that sound rude?!)

jamdirk256.jpg

You hunk you! :LOL:

Now how about some input on the info section please. Is there any possibility of shrinking some pics to tidy up the topic :?: ;)

What happened? I clicked a link in a notification email sent at 19:12 on the 6th, and got "Topic post does not exist".

Surely this thread can't have generated any upset?

I think rather than having all the information in the sticky repeated here, once the sticky has been updated the posts were deleted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back