Common sense........really ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It used to mean an obvious conclusion or view or clarity on a situation that was a clear without intellectual gymnastics to view to a situation and reach a conclusion based on how the majority would view it.

But now ......I believe common sense isn't common anymore .......its not in the majority it's in the minority.

I see this more and more ..... ( this isnt a political snipe just an example ) a labour extended the licensing hours to avoid last orders drinking chaos ........but what happened ? The chaos now lasts for several hours !

Sometimes now a simple obvious solution to a problem is camoflaged with intellectual gymnastics leading to a clouding of the issue and the lack of a clear resolution.

I remember years ago seeing a local programme about vandalism in a area miles away ........working class bloke been interviewed ........no intellectual he simply hit the nail on the head .....there's nothing for them to do.

It's a little different now kids are indoors on social media and you don't see them out and about ! Hardly !

But the lack of common sense it's obvious it's in decline .......

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back