Compact Oven + Microwave

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a compact Electrolux combi oven with microwave and now I'm trying to figure out what is the correct way to connect it as the manual is very vague. Oven specs: Connection load - 3.4-3.7kW, Max Power: Oven - 1.65kW, grill - 1.5kW, fan - 0.8kW . Max microwave power is 1kW. The oven also has combined mode of oven + microwave, however in this case max microwave power is limited to 0.6kW. The manual also states that fuse should be min 15A and max 20A. And that is the main reason for my confusion - as in many other cases, my question is can I plug this beast into standard 13A socket? I tried to get an answer to the same question from customer support, their answer was "We can confirm that this appliance must be connected to a cooker circuit". Currently I have 30A 6mm radial to my old cooker to which my 7.7kW new hob will be connected.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back