concert for diana

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So princess diana's boys are to throw a pop concert in her honour to celebrate her birthday, they have described it as being her best birthday ever and invited camilla parker bowels, do these people have any clue at all. :eek:

Sponsored Links
it wont be her best birthday ever, she wont be there, shes dead

I cant believe they're still speculating over the circimstances of her death. How long ago was it now? 8, 9, 10 years? What do they suddenly know now that they didn't know back then? She's dead. Let her rest in peace. :(

Who cares.The only sympathy I have is that she got involved with a bunch of overpaid nobodies in the first place who wouldn't know reality if it bit them on the arse

Sponsored Links
Even if she was murdered by MI6, its the first thing they've got right in a long time. Bloody troublemaker. Girl was mental.

crafty1289 said:
I cant believe they're still speculating over the circimstances of her death. How long ago was it now? 8, 9, 10 years? What do they suddenly know now that they didn't know back then? She's dead. Let her rest in peace. :(
Hm. Is that what you would have said to the parents of Regina Marie Reynolds, or Carol Hutto, before new evidence was found (some 30 years later)?

I think if you choose not to wear your seatbelt, while your drunken driver roars about at excessive speed, you don't need a conspiracy.

One of the worlds safest cars... four people inside it... only one of them wearing a belt... only one survivor.

BoxBasher said:
Even if she was murdered by MI6, its the first thing they've got right in a long time. b****y troublemaker. Girl was mental.
SHE was mental :eek: bloody husband talks to trees and has sex with equine/human "woman?"behind his wife`s back.......mental shmental :LOL:

and we listen to these people, alot of life changing decisions are made on the strength of their opinions, prince charles a fool, never done a days work in his life surrounded by sycophant ex Etonian's, yet his opinions are considered intelligent, relevant, significant, blue prints to the way we should live our lives. :eek:

Richardp said:
sycophant ex Etonian's, yet

Difference between state schools and public schools?

At state school, Roger the dunce is a boy in your class.

At public school, Roger the dunce is a sport.

NO Moz, you`re confusing Di with the rest of the Monarchy :LOL: :LOL: ........best Englishman ever was O. Cromwell ;)

Hey folks, Please give a little though to two boys who have lost their mum.
It should be of no concern what or who mum was. She was still their mum.

Sponsored Links
Back