concrete fence posts

len

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO COME AWAY FROM A SLOTTED CONCRETE FENCE POST AT AN ANGLE THAT IS NOT 90 degrees. ie...A SLIGHT BEND, I AM USING 8FT POSTS & 6X6 FENCE PANNELS

Sponsored Links
I would get a length of treated timber the same height as the panel and the same thickness as the fence panel/slot 2" x 2" ish should be OK and plane or cut to the required angle along its length. Then screw this to the end of the panel (angled face to the panel) This will then allow the square edge to sit in the slot but have the panel at an angle.

Ant said:
I would get a length of treated timber the same height as the panel and the same thickness as the fence panel/slot 2" x 2" ish should be OK and plane or cut to the required angle along its length. Then screw this to the end of the panel (angled face to the panel) This will then allow the square edge to sit in the slot but have the panel at an angle.
:D THANKS VERY MUCH ANT FOR YOUR REPLY ( LEN )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back