condensate drain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If we run the outside condensate pipe on a condensing boiler in 32 mm plastic, does it have to be insulated or is it just 22mm--by "have to" I mean am I likely to get bothered by corgi if I dont. Chris

Sponsored Links
no insulation required

- the condensate will never run full bore to build up an ice plug when using 32mm.

Sponsored Links
Yep-that little lot doesn't surprise me-I think they try to find faults with installs even if its something trivial,they have to justify their wages somehow :mad: . Bster,do you work in the South Wales area? Hows trade down your way at the moment?

yeah in Chepstow area, its picking up now (its getting colder :D ), but has been prety lax this year apparently.

Though i am an elderly apprentice and work for a company, so i dont know exactly how work really is.

You're right there, I've got half a dozen prices to do for people who want boiler relacements or new systems and they all want it done before "the cold weather comes" :rolleyes: wish they would get in touch in the summer when work is quieter, same every year.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back