Conditions

Deflection and racist politics to try and retain the vote of all those who believe that johnny/jane foreigner are to blame for their ills...
Maybe so, but the Covention is over 70 years old and written for different times in a very different era.
Perhaps it is time to update and amend certain aspects to reflect the current problems facing the world.
Most refugees do find refuge in the nearest country, as Ukrainians have done in Poland; Syrians in Turkey, and Palestinians in Jordan.

Sponsored Links
Has she not worked out that a lot of these refugees will be forced to move because of the conflicts caused by climate change. Which her government has decided as not so important after all...

Coming from someone who claims to have travelled the world extensively, how does that sit with your green credentials along with your 'not particularly great fuel wise car'. I take it climate change is nothing to do with any of your actions, is it?

Aaand………….silence!

The immigration/refugee situation is so far out of control, it’s unbelievable. Land here, get a 4 bed house almost immediately. Plus way more money then we’d get after years of paying tax.
Don't talk daft. You've been watching GB news again, and listening to rumours. Probably the same ones you started, gone round and back again.

Maybe so, but the Covention is over 70 years old and written for different times in a very different era.
Perhaps it is time to update and amend certain aspects to reflect the current problems facing the world.
Most refugees do find refuge in the nearest country, as Ukrainians have done in Poland; Syrians in Turkey, and Palestinians in Jordan.
It's a UN Convention, and if it needs updating the UN are the proper people to do it.

Sponsored Links
it’s up to individual states if they want out or changes.

Don't talk daft. You've been watching GB news again, and listening to rumours. Probably the same ones you started, gone round and back again.
Roy no one cares about you or your opinion. You’re a shallow, thoughtless, rude individual.

People agree with me.

No! You repeat the urban myths. It's you following the populist's fake rumours.
You're not a leader, you're a follower. :rolleyes:
No people agree with me Roy. That’s what the “thank” and “likes” are for.

I’m against mass immigration and fake asylum seekers. You’re too old to care.

No people agree with me Roy. That’s what the “thank” and “likes” are for.

I’m against mass immigration and fake asylum seekers. You’re too old to care.
You might thnik you're a leader, but you're following the fake news.
That's real gullibility. You think the fake news and propaganda is real.

They're not thanking you for thinking of it. They're thanking you because they also believe the fake news and propaganda.

What do you call mass immigration?
How do you decide who are the fake asylum seekers?

I suggest you check your definitions with real ones before replying.

You might thnik you're a leader, but you're following the fake news.
That's real gullibility. You think the fake news and propaganda is real.

They're not thanking you for thinking of it. They're thanking you because they also believe the fake news and propaganda.

What do you call mass immigration?
How do you decide who are the fake asylum seekers?

I suggest you check your definitions with real ones before replying.
I’ve never claimed to be a leader and don’t want to be either. I post what I genuinely believe, and not the opposite to get a rise.

If you think all the young men landing on our shores are all genuine asylum seekers, I can’t help educate you.

I suggest you have a little word with yourself please Roy. It’s clear you’re a poor man’s troll

it’s up to individual states if they want out or changes.

Of course. But individual states cannot redraw the UN convention.
They either sign the UN convention or they don't. That's their choice.
Her comments didn't go down well:

UN refugee agency rejects Suella Braverman asylum comments​

In a statement following Mrs Braverman's speech, the UNHCR said: "The need is not for reform, or more restrictive interpretation, but for stronger and more consistent application of the convention and its underlying principle of responsibility-sharing."
The agency added: "Where individuals are at risk of persecution on the basis of their sexual orientation or gender identity, it is crucial that they are able to seek safety and protection."

I’ve never claimed to be a leader and don’t want to be either. I post what I genuinely believe, and not the opposite to get a rise.
Well that's weird, you've mentioned it several times about how important thanks and likes are to you.

If you think all the young men landing on our shores are all genuine asylum seekers, I can’t help educate you.
The vast majority are genuine asyklum seekers. So what's your problem?
Do you eman that you're unhappy with the government not repatriating the non-genuine asylum seekers?
In which case your complaint should be aimed at the government, not at any failed asylum seekers. They applied because they thought they were genuine cases.
Now, how do you decide which are not genuine asylum seekers?

I suggest you have a little word with yourself please Roy.
Although I may often question my own opinions and decisions, I'm not in the habit of talking to myyself.

Sponsored Links
Back