Connections for end of speaker flex

Softus said:
Which, if you'll pardon the pun, I can't be ars*d with, hence my desire for quick, reliable, maintenance free connections. After all, I don't peridiocally remove my socket faceplates off and remake all the connections.

LOL, it's like you read my mind

I was actually thinking of that. THen I thought while there why not run a feed back to the CCU just for the hi-fi
Then I thought better still run 2, one for the power amps and one for the "electronics". But then I thought why not run 1 feed per power amp and one the electronics. Then the nice woman in the white coat came round and took away all my power tools and anything with a sharp edge. I'm allright now though and back on the medication although these wooden knives are a real pain :(

The daft thing is most of the time I just switch on the (£24.99) freeview box and dial up one of the low quality radio stations lol. But when I do wind up the Garrard I like it to sound as good as possible

PS
If you do want that last 0.000000001% then you should clean screw clamps every once in a while. I usually do it while my hair shirts are in the laundry :D

Sponsored Links
A real good read fumbduck - I haven't enjoyed a post so much for a while.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back