Constant leaking over flow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Vaillant combi boiler (TURBOmax VUW 242/282E) and just recently the outside over flow is leaking each time i look at it (warm dirty water, copper colour on floor). Have not noticed thought whether it is when the CH is on or off or both? Anyway i seem to always have consistenly high pressure, aroung 3 bar, and this doesnt seem to change.

Any ideas as to what may be causing this?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
You have left your filling loop open!

It has probably seriously sludged up your system and it may need power flushing now.

Tony

Thanks Tony, i take it this is an engineers job? Needs a good service!Should i also, in the meantime be closing the filling loop, and if so how is this done.

Much apprecited!

Matt

Sponsored Links
You should close the filling loop TONIGHT !!!

It may have a screwdriver slot which needs to be "ACROSS" the pipe or at 90* to the pipe.

This is very important because the longer its left open the more damage it will do.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back