Cooker hood under flyover

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

I have a 800mm half height flyover unit and I was wondering if its possible to fit a low profile (visor I guess) cooker hood underneath it?

If its possible, the widest I can seem to find in this style is about 600mm, which leaves me with gaps either side! Is there a way to make these good? They also appear quite deep (~500mm) relative to the depth of my units (300mm)

Sponsored Links
I've gone against the canopy as I use the fly over unit for spices etc. Figured the visor would be able to be mounted to the underside of that unit rather then hidden inside it!

Under mount are considered old fashioned as they stick out so far and the trend is for slim line models, will be harder to find a suitable unit .

Sponsored Links
I have a 500mm undermount cooker hood on a 700mm wide half height bridge unit between two full height units.
To make it look neater I used a vanity panel to line the underside of the bridge unit and sides of the full height units.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back