Copper prices

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need about 60m of 15mm copper tube. Thank the little baby jesus that prices have dropped since last time I bought some, so just wondering where's cheapest place to buy?

Screwfix at about £37 for 30m (-5% off + free delivery) seems pretty competitive but if anyone knows somewhere cheaper, please let me know. No dodgy stuff please :LOL:

What's everyone paying at the moment?

Sponsored Links
Need about 60m of 15mm copper tube. Thank the little baby jesus that prices have dropped since last time I bought some, so just wondering where's cheapest place to buy?

Screwfix at about £37 for 30m (-5% off + free delivery) seems pretty competitive but if anyone knows somewhere cheaper, please let me know. No dodgy stuff please :LOL:

Never thought I'd stray from "Trade counters" but Screwfix do offer keen prices. You will waste hours shopping to save a couple of £ , just bite the bullet and shop with screwfix. BTW, collect if possible, their delivery service sends coppers bowshaped.

I bought some in PTS the other day and there is an offer on for full bundles - Under £3 a meter

I'm buying 15mm copper about 10% cheaper than that at Plumb Center.

Proper british yorkshire copper tube ;)

Sponsored Links
Try asking your local scrappy because believe it or not some people scrap bundles of of brand new unopen copper pipe, these are kept and resold to other people.

£3 A metre ?? surely you meant a length
Its getteng back to the good old days under £30 a bundle.

Scrap the other week 50kg part of which was a lagged 36/18 75 quid.
We win some we lose some

Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Silly me, of course I meant under £3 inc VAT a 3m length. It's british and kitemarked.
Steve

Got a pack of 15mm 2m from clearance shelf in B.... for 15 quids. The end is squash, which I just cut it off ( about 75mm ). Great saving. :D

Namsag, do I take it now to scrappy or not? I still have a lot of cylinders. It all cut up into small bit for more storage.

try at newton plumbing,, in newton heath in manchester.. they got some really decent prices. no1 can beat ther copper fitting prices.

I'm buying 15mm copper about 10% cheaper than that at Plumb Center.

Proper british yorkshire copper tube ;)

You must be on much better terms than me then, £1.55 p/m for 15mm yorkshire copper I'm on.

Never thought I'd stray from "Trade counters" but Screwfix do offer keen prices. You will waste hours shopping to save a couple of £ , just bite the bullet and shop with screwfix. BTW, collect if possible, their delivery service sends coppers bowshaped.

Yes, second that. Ordered a 15mm bundle from Screwfix recently. Delivery driver arrived and told me that I won't want to accept the delivery. Looked like someone had run a truck over the pipes! :eek:

Went into Wickes today for a length of 15mm chrome plated. Plenty in stock, but all banana shaped. What do they do with it?

Does it work out much cheaper to use flexi pipe ? Thanks

APHSLTD.. You are replying to gas4you quote from March this year :eek:

Prices getting silly again around the £1.45p a metre
so scrap prices not too bad £260 yesterday for 84kilos

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back