cordless sds rotery hammer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.i am looking to buy cordless sds rotery hammer drill.i twice bought makita hammer cordless .they were cheap but not happy with them at all.i have bosch corded sds rottery hammer which is brillient.i would like deealt or hitachi.any recommendations please.are there any wood drilling sds bits available.

Sponsored Links
youve already got the best tool the 'bosch' and you have already been disappointed with the other inferior thing,so why compromise?

youve already got the best tool the 'bosch' and you have already been disappointed with the other inferior thing,so why compromise?
bosh is corded and heavy.thats why i need better cordlesd sdd rottery hammer so i can get rid of makita.just need peoples recommendations between dewalt or hatachi.

go for a bosch cordless then,the 36 v jobbie is a bit of a peperami.

Sponsored Links
the dewalt is decent, the milwaukee is also good. Bosch 36v's are both great.

if you wait untill it comes out you can get the bigger of the new milwaukee m18 sds drill with over 4 joules of impact energy which is more than the big bosch.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back