corsa c car

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there everyone just wanting to find out there times when my car doesnt start not even with jump start,so i put my diagnostic on it keeps coming up with P1616-{0} WRONG VECHICLE ID FROM INSTRUMENT CONTROL MODULE PRESENT} someone told me disconnect battery for half hour and guess what car started first turn of key,so someone can you tell me what the problem is thank you

Sponsored Links
The ECU (Computer) was a bit confused for some reason and couldn't talk to the diagnostic socket. Was the battery flat or did you flatten it trying for a start?

Try reading the fault codes now thing have improved?

it all started one day a went to the car and it had all the instrument on dashboard on,so car wouldnt start disconnected battery that time all the lights went out car wouldnt start so got a jump start that worked then in previous post that happen,didnt start with jump start then but after that it was fine

Sponsored Links
next time it happens try pushing the instrument cluster in a little on the front (not too hard to crack it)
very common problem on a corsa to have a poor connection on the back of the cluster, as its coded to the car immobiliser system etc it causes a non start condition when it plays up

Back